Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2009

Ane Brun - Big in Japan



Winters cityside

Crystal bits of snowflakes all around my head and in the wind
I had no illusions
That I´d ever find a glimps of summers heatwaves in your eyes
This is what you did to me, now it´s history I see
Here is my comeback on the road again
Things will happen while they can
I will wait here for my man tonight, it´s easy when you´re big in japan

When you´re big in japan, tonight
Big in japan, be tight, big in japan, where the eastern sea is so blue
Big in japan, alright, pay then I´ll sleep by your side
Things are easy when you´re big in japan

Neon on my naked skin
watching silhouettes of strange illuminated mannequins
Shall I stay here at the zoo
Or shall I go and change my point of view for every ugly scenes
This is what you did to me now it´s history I see
Things will happen while they can
I will wait here for my man tonight, it´s easy when you´re big in japan

What do you think she´s singing about?
I have an idea...
I love this song...

1 Kommentar: